Restrictions On Use
This site may be linked to other sites which are not maintained by, or related to, the Food Co-op Initiative. Links to such sites are provided as a service to users and are not sponsored by or affiliated with this site or the Food Co-op Initiative. The Food Co-op Initiative has not reviewed any or all of such sites and is not responsible for the content of those sites. Links are to be accessed at the user’s own risk, and the Food Co-op Initiative makes no representations or warranties about the content, completeness or accuracy of these links or the sites linked to this site. Further, the inclusion of any link to a third-party site does not necessarily imply endorsement by the Food Co-op Initiative of that site.
You hereby grant to the Food Co-op Initiative the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display all content, remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, or other information communicated to the Food Co-op Initiative through this site (together, the “Submission”), and to incorporate any Submission in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. The Food Co-op Initiative will not be required to treat any Submission as confidential, and may use any Submission in its business (including without limitation, for products or advertising) without incurring any liability for royalties or any other consideration of any kind, and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in future Food Co-op Initiative operations.
You understand that the Food Co-op Initiative cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet will be free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that may manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to this site for the reconstruction of any lost data. The Food Co-op Initiative does not assume any responsibility or risk for your use of the Internet.
The Content is not necessarily complete and up-to-date and should not be used to replace any written reports, statements, or notices provided by the Food Co-op Initiative. Investors, borrowers, and other persons should use the Content in the same manner as any other educational medium and should not rely on the Content to the exclusion of their own professional judgment. Information obtained by using this site is not exhaustive and does not cover all issues, topics, or facts that may be relevant to your goals.
YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. THE FOOD CO-OP INITIATIVE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE FOOD CO-OP INITIATIVE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS OR CONTENT CONTAINED IN THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THE FOOD CO-OP INITIATIVE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION REGARDING USE, OR THE RESULT OF USE, OF THE CONTENT IN TERMS OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. THE CONTENT MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, AND THE FOOD CO-OP INITIATIVE MAY MAKE CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENTS AT ANY TIME. YOU, AND NOT THE FOOD CO-OP INITIATIVE, ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION IN THE EVENT OF ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENT. THE FOOD CO-OP INITIATIVE MAKES NO WARRANTIES THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN SUCH CONTENT.
All of the information in this site, whether historical in nature or forward-looking, speaks only as of the date the information is posted on this site, and the Food Co-op Initiative does not undertake any obligation to update such information after it is posted or to remove such information from this site if it is not, or is no longer, accurate or complete.
Limitation On Liability
THE FOOD CO-OP INITIATIVE, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, AND DIRECTORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF REVENUE OR INCOME, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, EVEN IF FOOD CO-OP INITIATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Trademarks, service marks, and logos appearing in this site are the property of the Food Co-op Initiative or the party that provided the trademarks, service marks, and logos to the Food Co-op Initiative. The Food Co-op Initiative and any party that provided trademarks, service marks, and logos to the Food Co-op Initiative retain all rights with respect to any of their respective trademarks, service marks, and logos appearing in this site.
Information You Provide
The Food Co-op Initiative’s website may contain forums, bulletin board service, chat areas, message boards, news groups communities, personal web pages, calendars, and or/other message or communication facilities designed to allow you to communicate with the Internet community or with a group (collectively, “Communication Services”). You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and content that are proper and related to the site and to not post, send, submit, publish, or transmit in connection with this site any material that:
- you do not have the right to post, including proprietary material of any third party;
- advocates illegal activity or discusses an intent to commit an illegal act;
- is vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or indecent;
- does not pertain directly to this site;
- threatens or abuses others, libels, defames, invades privacy, stalks, is obscene, pornographic, racist, abusive, harassing, threatening or offensive;
- seeks to exploit or harm children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise;
- infringes any intellectual property or other right of any entity or person, including violating anyone’s copyrights or trademarks or their rights of publicity;
- violates any law or may be considered to violate any law;
- impersonates or misrepresents your connection to any other entity or person or otherwise manipulates headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of the content;
- advertises any commercial endeavor (e.g., offering for sale products or services) or otherwise engages in any commercial activity (e.g., conducting raffles or contests, displaying sponsorship banners, and/or soliciting goods or services) except as may be specifically authorized on this site;
- solicits funds, advertisers or sponsors;
- includes programs which contain viruses, worms and/or Trojan horses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications;
- amounts to a ‘pyramid’ or similar scheme;
- disobeys any policy or regulations established from time to time regarding use of this site or any networks connected to this site; or
- contains links to other sites that contain content that falls within the descriptions set forth above.
Notwithstanding these rights, you remain solely responsible for the content of your submissions. You acknowledge and agree that neither the Food Co-op Initiative nor any third party that provides Content to the Food Co-op Initiative will assume or have any liability for any action or inaction by the Food Co-op Initiative or such third party with respect to any submission. The Food Co-op Initiative cautions you against giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any Communication Service. The Food Co-op Initiative does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service, and, consequently, the Food Co-op Initiative specifically disclaims any liability with respect to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts are not authorized spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of the Food Co-op Initiative.
Last updated: October 8, 2010
© 2010 Food Co-op Initiative
MMB: 4815-4298-1383, v. 2